B.Sc. In Ag.Econ. (Hons.) - 2016 Bangladesh Agricultural University Bangladesh
MS In Ag.Econ. (Agribusiness And Marketing) - 2018 Bangladesh Agricultural University Bangladesh
No Research information available..
Total Number: 5
• “Foundation Training for University Teachers” Conducted by Graduate Training Institute, Bangladesh Agricultural University with support from the University Grant Commission of Bangladesh during 12 March to 07 April, 2019.
• Training course of 3 days on “ Enterprising Teaching Methods” held at Bangladesh Agricultural University during 22-24 October, 2018 and certify by University of Twente, the Netherlands and Bangladesh agricultural University.
• A Training workshop on “ Qualitative Research Methods” held at faculty of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
• A Computer training course of two weeks on “Basics of MS Office” during 02 to 13 November, 2014 from the Graduate Training Institute (GTI), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
• A Computer training course of one month on “MS Excel, SPSS and STATA” during 27 July to 20 August, 2017 from the Bereau of Socioeconomic Research and Training (BSERT), Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh.
Lecturer 01 Oct, 2018 -
Total Number: 3
Khushi, H., Moniruzzaman, M. and Tabassum, N. (2018): Farmer's Attitudes towards Rice Production in Selected Areas of Mymensingh District. The Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, XXXIX (1 & 2): 61-71. http://bjae.bau.edu.bd/home/article/view/15
Husna, A., Ethen, D. Z., Begum, I., Yesmin, F., Khushi, H. and Mahfuza, E. J. (2020): Shrimp Production and Its Effects on Family Income Inequality in Some Selected Areas of Khulna District. The Research in Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, VII (1): 153-163. https://doi.org/10.3329/ralf.v7i1.4684
Khushi, H., Moniruzzaman, M. and Tabassum, N. (2020): Growth Scenarios of Area, Production and Yield of Rice in Bangladesh. The Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 41(2), 81-97. https://bjae.bau.edu.bd/home/article/view/84
No participation information available..
No patent information available..
National Science and Technology Fellowship
Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
For conducting MS research
Prime Minister Gold Medal Award 2016
University Grants Commission of Bangladesh
For securing highest CGPA in B. Sc. Ag. Econ. (Hons.)